New Year Resolution? Bullshit.

It's really pointless for this kind of thing y'know.It's not like anyone remembers it at the end of the year.I don't.Well,that's only because I have none.I don't make New Year resolution and all that since it's never going to be true anyway.
Partly because it's impossible.Muaha3
I think I remember to keep my hair short but I'm too lazy to care about that now.If it gets in the way,I'll cut it.

Teen Wolf is coming back soon,I heard from Onee-san(actually from her blog) and Derek's coming back to Beacon Hills! xD Yippee! xD

Sterek is ALIVEEEEE XDD
I hope to see TW in full season soon.Honestly,I hadn't even watched one full episode.I knew about the shipping before the story and it all just came along y'know? I know how the plot goes so far but I've never really seen it.I really want to.

I'm still sick on Stony though.Can't have enough. xPP There's this fic, The Hawkeye Hotline,it was so funny and touching and I just LOVE Clint! xDD Individually,I love Clint the most in the team.Pairingly,of course Steve and Tony.Brucie-bear comes second.Hehehehe xDD Then Tasha and Thor.Phil too.Fury? unlikely.

Oh yeah,Tony.We saw that.
Goo-goo eyes.*squeal*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value