I Would Very Much Like To Burn This Whole Place Down to Ashes.

Fucking people.
you know,God gave us this very awesome special gift called BRAIN and we're supposed to THINK with that instead of using our butts.Do not waste such beautiful gift!

Now I see this place for what it really is.A hellhole.

At first I was kind of weird,thinking,why the fuck are these Muslim females not wearing hijab? A voice suspiciously sounds like Onee-san would say,"Islam atas name je tu." and then I would think,Islam REQUIRES female Muslims to cover our 'aurat' and I see that SOME of these creatures pray but if they pray,then why do they nor cover their 'aurat'??

I know what their regular excuse if asked of this question(no doubt they've been asked this quite a LOT) - "tak sampai hidayah la you.." or "it's a choice! Everybody has one!" or "belum lagi kot...nanti2 la.." or "why do YOU care?" or "mind your own fucking business you little bitch." and so on.

Of course,non-Muslims are out of the question.
But these are OUR kinds.OUR species.OUR religion.OUR race.
It only shows how stupid humans have become and how low our faith deteriorates.
I stare at these creatures in wonder of how mind-blowingly idiotic they have become.

It makes me miss my home.
My surroundings I have grown with.

At home,Muslim females who discards religious obligations are greeted with head-shaking frustration.And heart-wrenching sighs of disappointment.

In reality,I would've liked to throw pebbles to their heads until they GET the point.I would've liked to smash their heads on the ground to smithereens if that's what it takes for them to understand that this is an OBLIGATION.
A REQUIREMENT.
A MUST,if they are Muslims.

Yes I've always known that generations nowadays are born stupid and ignorant of religion despite that religion is the ONLY thing that could save us later after death but seeing it with my own two eyes is just...wow.


I can't even say how amazed I am of their blatant shows of idiocy.

Before,I wasn't sure that THAT much of stupid people existed but hey! apparently it's real! Wow.Will ya look at that.

It makes me want to smash things in frustration.

I want to go home.Dammit I want to go home so bad.
Never again will I step out of my comfort and stupidpeople-free zone.

I want to nestle around my books,surrounded by the things I love and hold dear to my heart and soul.Free from stupidity of people and their asses.

SOMEONE TAKE ME HOME.
PLEASE I BEG OF YOU.
FREE ME OF THIS STUPIDITY.
I JUST WANT TO GO HOME.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value