The Golden Ticket

I bought the bus ticket to go home for coming Eid today.
I feel so glad. Thinking about home makes me feel calm and happy, as like everyone. Now I can safely say to Mom and Dad that I'm going home next month! xDD

I was lucky that there's still a ticket available straight home, else I would've to spend my Eid holidays in campus. Now that's a nightmare I do NOT want to think of.
God forbid I burn the whole college if I were to be left behind.

 Admittedly, I had quite a few trouble getting around my schedule to get to the bus terminal. Though as a Foundation level student, we have not yet received our share of assignments because we are required to learn the how to do's for the assignments itself.

I can't say the same for the other programmes.
It seems we TESL-ians are just lucky to have wonderful lecturers. For now.

Although picking favourites is unprofessional in our line of study, I'm ashamed to say that I do have one particular favourite lecturer. However, that person shall remain nameless for, let's say, privacy's sake. xP
Can't have anyone blabbing about that now, can I? hehee

Moving on.
It seems I've been cursed with a rather... troublesome.. acquaintances, shall we say. I wouldn't exactly say they're "friends" but we're in a sort of acceptable conditions of acknowledging each other's existence.
Coming from me, I'd say that's an improvement (or not?) from who I was.


I am honestly quite glad that my survival instincts are strong enough (I hope) to hold me up in this hellhole. At first I was confused, since it's been so long I had not used 'her' for necessary reasons but I'm glad. 'She' is still here.
'She' probably didn't wake up when I was in high school because half the time, I get to go home and replenish myself.

There is no home here.

I trust no one. At least, not yet. Though I don't expect any in the future, can't say I'm 100% positive. Although giving something isn't so bad at times, when I can afford it, it won't be always. I'm neither a saint nor a devil(mostly).

Tada no ningen dakara sa.

Comments

  1. Sarah came to my IPG yesterday, SMKTM(1) buat lawatan.She asked about you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what did she asked about?

      Delete
    2. just the usual. how are u doing, are u crying for home, all that jazz.

      Delete
    3. LOL she did,didnt she. xde topik nk tanya kau. hahaha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value