Marco and Celia

This's the first time I cried on my own,without an alien trigger,after one week and three days since I became a UiTM Shah Alam student.

I was okay,mostly.I miss them all,Mommy,Daddy,Onee-san,Mukhlis,Mia(yes,even Mia),Bocco,Tamao,and recently I heard that Noel and Tooru has successfully become parents to two beautiful kittens,Lucifer and Lily.

Welcome to the family,loves.

I haven't cried at all(minus that one time a lecturer played a sad vid clip of a mute father who died saving his daughter who tried to commit suicide by giving her his blood;she lived,obviously)and now I'm crying like there's no tomorrow.

I've always loved how Onee-san strings her words.
So beautiful.So different from mine,as usual.

I miss her.So much.
I knew she didn't really want me to go.Didn't want me to leave.And part of my heart agrees,that we can't live without each other.

All those things before,it didn't matter.
Sisters fight,it's normal.

I vowed that no matter what,I will love her the same and so it shall be that way until I die.I have no intention of ever retracting that vow.

As I am Marco to her Celia,so she is Celia to my Marco.
As I am water to her fire,so she is fire to my water.
As I am Lainie to her Tara,so she is Tara to my Lainie.
And so I am Widget to her Poppet,so she is Poppet to my Widget.
My Tony.
My Derek.

She is my sister.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value