Home. Foooooooooooddddddddd

Home is food.
Food is home.

My basic.
Possibly also my sister's.

Because home is where real food is made. Hehehehehe.
Nothing like Mom's cooking to make the world a better place to live.
Seeing your family's face is also a good refresher, to remind that living isn't all that bad. Minus the annoyance of that we call my fucktard of a brother.
But who gives a fuck about him.
He can rot in a hole where the sun doesn't shine for all I care.

Now that I'm home and I can noogie the shit outta my baby bro and try all things to scare my baby sis and eat Mom's cooking and laugh at Dad's silly antics and talk everything with my sis I feel like my life is perfect.
Suddenly, living as a human doesn't feel so bad anymore.

I've got my Speaking test for MUET in a few days but meh.
I mean, of course I'll try and study and get that Band 4, but doesn't mean I'll sacrifice any of my family time for that. I sacrificed enough by studying away.

I remember why I prefer to stay home during holidays.
I mean, it's not like I don't go out at all but most of the time, I stayed home and laze my ass off. I missed it, no matter how much clatter and a mess it is.

Though my room is now a bit more cramped than it used to be because Mom made a renovation before I left in August.
I don't like it, to be honest.

The furniture, the addition, it's all Mom.
It's neither Onee-san nor me.

The bed's too big and we don't need the wardrobe because I don't really have much clothes and neither does Onee-san. Even if we compiled our clothes together, I doubt it would take much space in the wardrobe.
Neither do we need the big make-up table. I mean, yeah we use it fairly often but we don't need THAT big of one. It takes up too much space.

We want the space to put more shelves. 
We use the wardrobe to put the books anyway.

Plus, it's hard to move around the room and avoid getting stubbed in the toe by the edges of the huge ass bed in the middle freaking room.
It hurts like shit, okay.
Never let it be said that stubbing your toe doesn't make you tear up a little no matter how much of a badass you are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value