American Horror Stories

Yyyyyyyeah, I've been binge-watching American Horror Stories ever since a classmate recommended it to me. But I can't understand the plot so far so I stopped for a while.

I can't understand what the fuck is wrong with Tate Langdon.

Creepy fucker. Even if he's cute as shit.

Yeah he's dead and one of the upstanding member of the Ghost Society in Murder House and he was a terrorist who killed quite a number of kids in his school which resulted in their ghosts haunting his ghostly ass but what I can't get is why is he protecting Violet when he's killed all of the residents in the Murder House before? Why is he killing all of them, actually? To add up the members in the Ghost Resident of Murder House?
Pretty sure Clarence's a sick witch.
I get that he's protecting Violet probably because he likes her at some point though still it's debatable whether his feelings -if he even has them- is real or just manipulative.

I started from the start, like, Season 1.
And get this, Ryan Murphy's one of the publishers!
No wonder the plot's so twisted.

Ben is a douche. Jackass.
I pity his wife, aka, Violet's Mom.

And a few animes here and there.

Ever since I got a new smartphone, there's only one benefit that I managed to get other than whatsapps with my family and that is..... fanfic reading, everywhere.
LOL!
I mean, before, I have to use the laptop and read from there whether from my collection or from the net but now.... I can literally go into a bookmarked fanfic page from my phone and read whenever I want.
It's a bit like heaven.

As always, I'm on a Sterek fangirl mode. 

Keep the love burnin' babeh! xDD
Can't shut up about Stiles's perfection and Derek's Failwolfishness. 
Yes, Derek's failure deserves a big-F. Pun intended. LOL

Oh, BBW trip yesterday went great. ^^
I had to travel 2 hours by KTM but the travel was smooth, Alhamdulillah.
The exhibition hall was quite small so there wasn't many choices I could go with. But it was immensely satisfying. I had to keep a tight restraint over myself.



These are what I eventually brought back. It's not much since I have to be mindful of the spaces I have left in my luggage. I am proud that I found Marcus Sedgwick's books. :)

The cook books are for Onee-san. I don't know why the hell does she insist on these since she could just ask Mom for cooking tips but what the hell. Might as well.

Bought some kids' books for Mia.

I love shirts merchandise. Got one for me, Mukhlis, and Mia. Bought a pairing one for me and Mukhlis. ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value