Lonely Acceptance

Ah, well. It happens once in a while in the path of solidarity.
It's a grim acceptance, pushing down the loneliness once in a blue moon when you've chosen to be, well, alone. 
Sometimes you might even say it's chosen for you.

Although technically 18 is considered a very legal age for almost everything, as my lecturer once said, as long as our age number starts with 1, we're still basically kids.
Can't say she's wrong there. *shrugs*
We do still harbor our inner childishness in things we do and feel. Some still acts like immature brats, even. Most of us haven't got enough strong of a grip of our emotions. But then again, I think that's a question for the human population at large.

A particularly annoying friend keeps telling me that there's a person out there who someday will love me for me. Accept me and everything that comes with it.
He's perceptive of my swift change of mood and adapt to my temperamental behaviour. (She's illogically optimistic, this one.)
And I would roll my eyes and scoff skeptically.


There's no such creature of that sort in this world nowadays. 
Even if there is, he's either belonged, or dead.

Somehow, I understand very much of how Onee-san feel all this time.
I've heard she gave me the very same speech I gave to this friend of mine.

Companionship is part of a human's nature.
Basically, a path of solidarity is the flow going against it.

Oh, you'll get the hang of it long enough but like I said, every once in a while, you feel lonely. Humans are designed to live companiably as much as they are designed to be forgetful.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...
Yeah, I get lonely sometimes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value