I miss Home.

I should call home more often.
I used to call twice a week the first term but as assignments gradually increase and free time is used to catch up on sleep and rest, it dwindled down a great number.

I miss home greatly.

I called Mom today and talking to her made my problems seem infinitesimally smaller than before. Suddenly all the other stuff doesn't seem important as much as it used to.
It didn't really matter what we talked -the usual stuff, anyway. 
I love hearing her voice, just as much I love hearing Qie's voice. 
My sister's, my brother's.
They sooth me, listening to their tones and pitches.

A lot better than texting and whatnot.
Not to say that I don't appreciate the simple gesture of keeping in contact while managing minimum trouble but sometimes the effort is nice when it's made, you know?
Nicer.

The same goes with Kei.
I'm not mad at him anymore, wounds licked and closed and whatnot, but I find myself harder to talk to him via texts or chats or whatever.
It was easier when I can discern his tones in his voice with his words than the alphabets he writes on a surface. Call it psyche but it's oddly comforting that way.
Words typed on a technological surface is hard to dissect.
 It's different if it's handwritten because it still holds a personal value than the straight anonymity of typed up words.


I can't talk to him like I used to anymore.

I wish he'd call but, y'noe, if horses were wishes and shit.

*sigh*
I miss the old days where everything is simple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value