"Colorful" Positivity

I know, the word 'Positivity' is branded in my blog. It's a miracle! haha
I'm not always depressing and gloomy though. Only most of the time. We have tendencies to sit closer to the dark, metaphorically speaking. 'We' meaning my sister and I.

I just finished watching this anime movie called "Colorful".


I really like it.
The best since I watched Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo.
And probably slightly better since it's family-centered. Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo was great but it didn't touch much about family. Rather it centered around loss of a beloved, though in a roundabout way could be stringed to family.

Suicide attempts during adolescence is rather a norm in Japan. Some made it out, some doesn't. Some got a chance for a second life, some doesn't.

I'd know.

It's not that I was much successful in my attempts anyway, I was probably strong enough not to carry them through but weak enough to try. Besides, it's always because of the situation, isn't it? 
Pushing and pushing over the edge.

PuraPura was super cute though. With his over-the-top cute voice. Hahaha

Also, I miss Kei.
The hurt is gone and washed out.
I miss talking to him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value