Heart-breaking news

(Caution : Misleading titles)
But then you're already reading the post so, too late! ha.
No, my heart is not broken. Well, figuratively. 
SPN season 10 is all the rage with SPN fans these days, considering the heartbreaking development revealed. Then again, isn't it always with SPN? *chuckle*

I just read Onee-san's latest post about the breaking (title pun. badumm-tss) national news regarding the Myanmar Rohingya refugees and what a *beep* Malaysia is with their lack of helping actions. I know, it's rare that I censor my cursing but I'm pretty sure I can't say the word or else I'll get banned for treason. LOL
Haters be like, "ya don't like it get outta this country bitch" and I'll be like, "yeah cuz shoving away dying people in need is REALLY cool and fucking-a awesome right fucktard".

I've had a lot of time cramping in the house for almost 2 months and I haven't read a good book in weeks and I have a lot of pent up energy building up like it's gotta blow, man.
Yeah I started cycling again in the late afternoon and occasionally take a drive around the neighborhood to familiarize myself again with driving a stick (19 and still can hardly drive a fucking stick LOL) but in the case of hanging out with real humans? nope.
Minus that one time Kyo took me and Dee-dee out.
That was fun. xD

Plus I gotta sit my MEDSI test tomorrow in the late morning, around 11 a.m.
Amelia said it's not hard since they're personality questions, and I just have to be a total hypocrite during the whole thing. She bade me good luck and have fun with that. LOL

I have to admit I'm bored.
Kei is off studying his ass at his college and probably busting his nut trying to calm the fuck down before he kills the assholes he's surrounded with. Normally I'd try to be the good buddy that I am to try and give him an outlet or something but I haven't the mood for flirting and shit 'cause I've had no peer contact at all since Kyo and Dee-dee. I'm down with society codes and shit. *makes crashing sounds*
Besides, dude's got his sweet girlfriend now. *shrug*
Seeing as how much whipped he is, sure she can calm his ass down for a couple'a days. 

Last night Onee-san sent me this SPN parody by The Hillywood Show.
IT WAS BEYOND AWESOME.

They got Osric Chau (Kevin) as Sam and Rob Benedict (Chuck) as Cain and a part of the cast in it! INCLUDING MISHA AND JENSEN AND JARED OMG   \(O o O)/
Here, see for yourself.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value