Replay

Another night spent beside the toilet bowl. I literally vomited my whole portion of dinner down the drain. And fuck it burns my throat so much. 
I can feel the chafe at the back of my mouth right now.

Honestly, I don't know what brought it up. One minute I was lounging on the bed, the next I was retching my insides out in the bathroom. And guess what, it doesn't end there. 
Heavens forbid it ever ends there.

I get the most horrible stomach cramp ever to be had. It feels like mt intestines were pulled out straight and wrung out like a paper towel. It hurt like hell.
I rolled continuously on the bed, trying to settle down a position where it hurts the least and unsurprisingly, no tears had been shed at all the whole night. Just pathetic whimpers and dry sobs packed with labored breathing.

The taste of vomit was exceedingly foul in my mouth through my nostrils.


I desperately wished for a person's presence, just to smooth out the pain in my back if nothing else. Reaching Kei was a mistake. Oh so...a mistake.

I don't know what I was thinking when I texted him. I could just go back to time travel and scold my pain-induced self silly for doing that. Of course, I would've soothed myself as well. Now that I mentioned it, it seems nobody is good for me but me.

Amelia's got a job now and I sure don't wanna bother her with these stuff. Onee-san has an exam. I could see that Kei was a viable option but come on, the dude can't sooth me for shit. I mean, he's good for laughing and jokes and shit but when it comes to depressing and painful matters, he is SO not my choice. Hardly anyone is.

The last thing I noticed before blackness consumes me is that it was already light outside. I have literally been in pain and smelling of vomit till morning.

Oh and btw, my finals result is out. I passed! yeay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value