If you Don't like it, Turn away. I'm not Your doll To Change at Your will.

This has happened too many times to my liking.
I can disregard it and turn the conversation to a more pleasing note but there's only so much a HUMAN can take. I can turn a blind eye because he's my supposedly best friend BUT BEST FRIENDS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO CHANGE WHO YOU ARE.

And before you ask, yes, I am emotionally unstable.

I don't get what he's pissed about.
Just because I don't flirt with him anymore doesn't mean it has to be that way for us.

He has a girlfriend now and I'm not comfortable doing that anymore.
SO FOR FUCK'S SAKE GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND FIGURE YOUR SHIT OUT BEFORE YOU RAVE STUPID RIDICULOUS STUFF AT ME.

I have explained to him EXTENSIVELY why and how I don't reciprocate his flirts anymore.
I don't like it.
I'm not comfortable, no matter what he or his girlfriend says.

I AM NOT COMFORTABLE SO WOULD YOU GET THAT FUCKING INFO INTO YOUR HEAD AND RESPECT MY FUCKING COMFORT LINES PLEASE.

This can't go on.
I can't keep forgiving him and have this on replay for the next how many years.

If I have to say goodbye now, to him. 
So be it.

Kei, this is for you.
Fix this before I make up my mind.

Fix this,
before I decide.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value