If I'm an asshole to you, you better believe I got a reason for it.

Heya people. 
So, it ain't news that I'm a big fan of you-don't-fuck-with-me-I-don't-fuck-with-you kinda deal because it's common sense. duh. Obviously we're lacking that a lot these days with the enormity of stupid humans growing in number and population.


I don't normally come off as bitchy and mean on the first meeting (save for if we met in a bad situation, probably) because let's be honest, I don't know first shit about you so believe me, I don't got no reason to put you down or anything.
Like, dude, ain't nobody got time for that shit.
So when I really am being bitchy and mean to you? Means you better sprint the fuck back to your memory lanes and search for the potentially wrong thing you did/said.

People are such idiots on the net sometimes. Just because you can be fucking anonymous and invisible and shit doesn't mean you can be a dickbagged moron. Net society is still a society even in forms of data and codes and pixels and all the shit. 
I only say "no" once. And that's polite enough even for me.
After that, it's gonna be either "fuck off m8" or other sarcastic shit.

I've been called a bitch countless of times just because I'm a female who's got the fucking balls to stand up for myself and decline what I deem unnecessary for me. 
Yeah you know what? I've got the fucking wit to fucking fry you, bitch. ROAST.

If I don't want it, you can bet my ass I can fucking say "no".

There's this one time I was strolling through some chat engines just to kill some time and some idiot popped in to say "hey sexy, nice ass" and I be like "do me a favor and go fuck a cactus, bitch" because why the fuck not. Bitch I know how my ass looks like, you don't so cut the crap and scram, jeez. What's a girl gotta do to get some decent geek talk around here? 

You think I can't take a compliment?
No, that ain't no compliment. That's a rude objectification of my limbs.
I choose when and why I flip on my asshole attitude, okay. 

Generally, you don't fuck with me, I won't fuck with you.
Nobody gets fried.
Win-win.
Mine would say "NO FUCKS GIVEN. GO AWAY"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value