NEW YEAR RESOLUTION : STOP FINDING FANDOMS & SHIPS TO CRY ABOUT GOD FRICKIN DAMMIT

Hello everyone.
Long time no update.
In which now is the perfect time to announce that I am officially a goddamn trash.
WHAT A WAY TO START OFF THE NEW YEAR OF 2016 MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ohfuck ineedhelp

As per the title, my new year resolution is to STOP FINDING NEW FANDOMS AND SHIPS TO CRY ABOUT because at this point I'm gonna die drowning in my own tears. No joke.
I think I dodged the phandom's imminent seduction pretty well but then I totally missed Undertale. AND IT'S NOT EVEN A TV SHOW IT'S A GODDAMN FRICKIN GAME WHAT IS MY LIFE EVEN
*cries into trash*


Frisk and Toriel discovering Flowey
I thought I've been seeing some weird fanarts on instagram and I got curious.
What's this all about?
Then I stumbled (okay LIES I SEARCHED for the gameplay on youtube, particularly markiplier or jacksepticeye 'cause they're my favorites) on it and wham-bam hello I'm Undertale trash nice to meet you please end me before I do anything more stupid.

*sigh* *facepalm*

And I think Sans is super hot. Sue me. 

Jack cried during the pacifist ending and I believe it's well justified. Until Genocide Run, that is. I cried buckets. Maybe it's because of the brotherhood between Sans and Papyrus, the actual precious cinnamon roll that he is. I mean, anything with family stamped on it is guaranteed to give me feels. Everybody absolutely adores Frisk. 
Tho I gotta say, the play with Asriel's name is frickin sweet.

Frisk The Merciful
Genocide Run was....oh jeez, I can't even put it into words. It's like SPN season 6-8 with the leviathan and purgatory all over again. Some people don't even blame Asriel/Flowey and Chara, taking on a true Frisk-like personality and forgive them.
But Sans, omg, Sans... The true pain lies within him, yknow?
Because he remembers.

Every timeline that has been reset, he remembers.

If we assume he remembers Frisk and Chara, we can assume he knows the latter is controlling the former. By killing Chara over and over again, he knows he's killing Frisk too. And even then we couldn't blame him, because of Papyrus.
Mainly Papyrus.

I feel like Chara belongs in the Underfell AU.
Imagine how interesting things would be if the two alternate realities collide?
Btw, I totally ship Sans and Frisk.
I mean, most people ship Soriel (Sans x Toriel) but that's fine. To each their own and all that.


do you see how fucking cute this is?? I swear it's gonna be another thing to put on my tombstone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value