Is it Okay to be Irrationally Sad sometimes?

Things have been okay these couple of days. There was nothing out of ordinary than the usual routines. Maybe even better. Yet today doesn't seem to be like that in any way.

Alan Rickman a.k.a Severus Snape passed away yesterday at the age of 69 from cancer. It's a loss, and we loved him as the great actor that he was. He was a part of our childhood memories, and nobody else can ever be Severus Snape like Alan.
We'll miss you.

I just finished watching Akame Ga Kill last night and I can't remember to have cried so much. The last time I did was when I was 15 and finished watching Angel Beats. It was so much more freeing to cry then than it is to cry now. Because I was a child, and I was alone. And I hadn't been told that tears were weaknesses yet.

I used to think that choking back on my emotions would make me strong. That the people I choose to love and reciprocates my love would not mind the emotions behind my wall. Wouldn't judge, nor condemn me for it.

My happiness, fear, anger, sadness, etc etc.
Of course, that changed when I was told otherwise.

I realized that when I wanted to bury my head and cry, I had to take a deep breath to reel it back in. Wouldn't be a surprise that at some point, I'd blow my heart off. 
I am 20 now, though illegitimately till my birthday in Feb.

If so, I'd be better off alone.
With enough time, my emotions would die on their own, and I'd never have to bother with restraints ever again. And nobody I care about would have to tell me to "reign in my emotions" or "control myself" anymore. Everybody's happy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value