The thing about home is.....food. xD

Ayyyy y'alls.
See that title? Pretty self-explanatory, I'd say. *snort*
Heck, y'all woulda agree with me, amirite or amirite. 

'Course, best thing to be home is seeing your fam's faces (though I just literally saw them not a week ago, yet admittedly in less than favourable conditions) but next best thing bein' home is *cue drum roll* THE PRESENCE OF FOOD ANYWHERE, ANYTIME xDD

That is, feels like the whole drama shitstorm is gone and everything's back to normal now.
Well, maybe after my room is returned to its original state because I shit you not, it's stuffy as balls in here with the decorations still up and about.
But hey, ain't like I'm staying home for long. In a blink, a week will just fly by, right?
And yes, it's officially MY room now. Mine and mine alone. Awhoop whoop! xPP
I suppose baby bro can bunk in when I'm not home, but Imma stamp MINE on the door soon as I get the chance. Hahahahahaha no joke

*flawless murder designs on my room's door but have to take back down because Mom n Dad suspicious as all hell if I killed a bitch before*
Ah, now that I think about it, Sis would want her books back, right? I mean, we did talk about the possibilities should one of us splits up (meaning moves out separately). 
I guess maybe she'd take 'em to the stranger's house that they supposedly share or something. Whoo! more spaces for me lol

Though I hope she doesn't do the separation in my absence, sometimes she forgets which ones are mine and which ones are hers. I keep saying I have better memory than hers but damn if I can't ever keep a goddamn receipt of my babies. For evidence's sake and all that.
Huh, separating the series would be painful, I imagine. Especially the Water series by Amanda Hocking and The Secret series by P.Bosch. Most of the others are one-shots of the same author so I guess they'd be fine.

Ahh I have to finish Edu paper by this week, since deadline is right after break. It's near impossible to do work at home, surrounded by chores and baby bro and Mia (liar. all I need to do is just get up my crazy ass lazy bum and type shit) and most of all FOOD wherever and whenever I can reach and make (meaning tea. that's the one thing I make near half time I spend at home. Making tea.).

Hey, if I can survive SPM (that is the high-point of my insanity and near death), I sure as hell can survive this lol
Piece of pie! (famous last words......)

Let's go and break some shit up in this biznich I call brain muahahahaha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value