Cry Reads = Mine's Lullaby

Creepy title, I know, but I once said that my titles just come as they pop into my head and I don't really give a thought about how they sound nor do I really care so...suck it.
hahahahahaha 

First things first, what the hell - or WHO the hell, is Cry? Mainly known as Cryaotic.
Here, a brief summary.

That's enough for you to know, in this case. If you wanna know more, just go check out his channel at Youtube or something. I'm just here to write.

Tbh, I hadn't known Cry for very long. I didn't start getting interested in him until a year ago eventhough, ironically, his voice got me asleep through the rough spots during Foundation year. Before you get any weird ideas about that sentence, Cry makes a vid of reading stories segment in his channel okay. I'm not a frickin yandere stalker, you can calm tf down now.
'Sup, Cry. Don't mind the post, just reminiscing back to when I first found ya.
Back then, I didn't even know who he was though he's close to Pewds and Pewds is crazy famous. Then again, I did have a lot on my plate at that time. With the reveal of my PTSD, I had to re-live the night terrors, the hypertension, the cutting urges, the panic attacks, etc etc etc. Of course, that meant working on little to no sleep and relying on the strength of the upped dose of caffeine in my morning coffee. 

One afternoon, I strolled through Creepypasta reads, wondering if anyone did a reading vid, just because. I breathed, ate, drunk, and slept to Creepypasta then, because...well, because I loved it. And truthfully speaking, reading casually about insane creatures made me feel better about the cacophony in my psyche. Because they reveled in it, and I was trying to hold onto mine.

I was tired. Dead tired.
Class was postponed so our evening was cleared and I went back to my room, sunlight pouring through the window beside my bed, heating up the mattress. I was dressed down to my shorts and singlet, flopping down face first onto my bed and sighing deeply into the pillow. Taking a nap while tired is best because it covers the sleepless nights and no nightmares from the exhaustion. For some reason, I grabbed my phone and earphone from the table and opened Youtube.

I recognized a creepypasta title and mindlessly pressed it. I remember the "Cry Reads" stated in the vid description and as his voice flowed through the ear piece to my ears, I set down the phone and listened. Within minutes, I was snoring.

When I wake up, it was dark and I was sweating like shit. Roomie tells me it's near 7 p.m and the rest had gone out for dinner. I blinked at her, groggy and mildly surprised. 
The vid has long stopped and the ear piece in one of my ear had fallen off though the other was silent. Looking back, the title of the vid that I listened to before falling asleep was "She found her way into my home". I thought, conveniently at that time, Huh. That's one way to fall asleep through the day.



Funnily enough I didn't get addicted to the segment eventhough it serves as good as a sleeping pill. It was like I reserved Cry Reads for particularly rough spots, sleeping to it when I was sure I could do none else than cry or sob or stare at the wall till morning came. Of course, there are nights when Amelia would help, nights I spent by Irene's side or hers. Those are most definitely good nights.
If I didn't bring my earphone, I'd just read creepypasta instead.

It was funny, I guess, falling asleep to a creepypasta reading vid but man, Cry just has a really good voice. He doesn't do them anymore, and the segment has been long stopped where it last continued. Well, at least he didn't delete them from the channel.

I'm not very fond of audio books and their kin, nothing out of ordinary, just that if it was reading, I preferred skimming my eyes over the words myself instead of listening to a strange voice that's not my own inside my head. But Cry is an exception.
I didn't know it then, but I know it now.

In fact, I'm playing Cry Reads' playlist right now, my earphones tucked in snug and comfy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value