Hitting fever on 2nd Eid (literally)

So, this year's Eid is pretty much wasted in bed, minus the first day. Who woulda known I'd get sick with fever the night before? It was probably the rain. Don't look at me like that it wasn't like I went out and play in the freaking rain or whatever, I just probably got caught with a little splash or something. Either way, I ended up with this fever.

I haven't been sick -at least not like this, so far in 2016. There's the occasional headaches or sleep spells along the way but never a full-blown fever, not even when I was back in PALAM. The suddenly, I go back home for Eid and BAM! Fever with all the goodies of runny blocked nose and sandpaper throat and killer sneezes and fogging headaches and easy tiredness. Oyyy *sigh and facepalm*


Bitch nuh uh.
Granted, it's not like I spend Eid doing much other than eating and greeting relatives but at least I was moving around and talking to my fam, yknow. With this, I could barely stand straight in a shower (had to sit down after I felt my legs go tired) and a HOT shower at that, while outside in Kelantan is 30+degrees on a good afternoon.
Ugh.

And my cousin tried to get me to visit our old classmates' houses with him. Here's how it went :

Him : hey, you home?

me : yeah. why?

Him : Let's go out and visit (this person)'s house.

me : no, I'm sick. Got fever.

Him : Liaaar. You just wanna skip out on outing.

me : no, I'm seriously sick (idiot, I say in my head) and even if I wasn't, still wouldn't wanna go out anyway. (like who the hell does he think I am, ofc I don't wanna visit houses there's PEOPLE and most likely CROWDS. Eugh)

Him : ......

And that was that. I hate people on normal basis, what, does he think I'm gonna hate people any less when I'm sick? Lol no. I'd rather be miserable alone than be miserable around people, let alone freakin crowds.

If I let you take care of me when I'm sick (unless you're family, Mya and Irene aside, then please take care of me when I'm sick. you're obligated to. *deadpan*), count yourself lucky to be alive.

Mya just laughs at my inopportune timing and gives me a bed-rest order. Irene comments the same, and gave me a couple more orders like the mum she is. I hope they're having a blast of an Eid on my behalf 'cause I am going to follow that bed-rest order like the sick person I am.


Sis is at KB with her in-laws for a couple of days and then back to Perak she goes. I'll get my room back till Sept then. I'm sleeping in Nana's room for now, since she's at my aunt's. 

Oh, and I broke up with my boyfriend the night before Sis and I made up. I feel sad, obv, but not too sad. We were going around in circles, and I was getting tired of running the same arguments without solution. I'm a little bit relieved to be out of that circle now, tbh, eventhough I loved him all the same. We both deserved better, anyhow.

It's a helluva Eid, guys. Happy EidulFitr 2016!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value