Happy 2017 and Nothing else because Finals.


Happy New Year of 2017, everyone.
There. That's the extent of my greetings to summarize the end of an old year to a new one because frankly, I don't feel any difference.
It just feels like any other same date like previous new years. 

We're in the middle of Finals to end our 2nd term and even after that, there isn't much time for end-of-term breaks because of the 2 weeks observation thing. Granted, I've chosen a school close to home so it might as well feel just like I'm going back to school.
Right now, I'm sitting my ass going through notes and slides to prepare for the next paper in 2 days alone in my room because roomie went back to her brother's house in KL.

New year started off with me, my feet up on the desk, dirty tupperware from dinner by the side, quarter empty hot chocolate in hand, laptop open with multitude equal of sociology notes and recent anime episodes. Huzzah. (deadpan)



2016 was when I just got into PALAM early Feb and then sis got married and I got scrambled shit from the co-curriculum tasks plus the shit from sis's marriage news and then we made up and eventually, things started to taper off in the middle year. After that, nothing new or exciting happened, maybe a couple of fights with Amelia or fussing my head with schedules and breaks, but nothing severely major.
Of course, not to mention I met Thomas around late January too, and broke up later in June. It was short.

Since I don't want to think of anything else other than finishing Finals for now and then getting on with the 2 weeks observation, there won't be anything like resolutions or some shit. This year, I'll just be like, let shit fall where they wanna be. Go with the flow and whatnot.

Plus, I'll be 21 soon. No big deal.

I guess the only thing I noticed this year is how deep in Haikyuu volleyball's hell I am.
That's about the only difference I could make of.
I breathe, sleep, shower, eat, move, and talk Haikyuu.
Haikyuu is literally life right now.



Connections with other people has also calmed down. Minus some exceptions.
I got to know some cool people. Those I don't mind being around with in more than 1 hour without feeling like throwing them/myself off of a building.
I did some cool shit. Saw some cool shit.
Landed myself in a heap of mistakes just as much.

Met some (one) troublesome people.
Those I couldn't wait to get away from. Hopefully forever.

And...that's the end, I suppose.
Hope y'all have a better new year celebration.

Bye-bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value