mata watashi no Onee-san! x3

Dad's away for a few days,visiting his sick friend in Melaka.Leaving us with mom.But mom's having a fever,so it's up to Onee-san and me now to handle the housechores.And our brothers and Mia.
It's already December,wonder when will we get our results? No rush there,definitely.I don't wanna grow up so fast~ In fact,I don't think I ever wanna grow up.  (T^T)
[pout~pout~]
Hmm,since Onee-san is here with me until school starts,let's talk about her! xD

And a little bit mention of my dunno-yet-coming-to-be-my-brother-in-law while listening to "Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari"! ^^
Ever since onee-san broke up with him,she seemed fine,well she wanted to broke up with him out of annoyance anyway,but I can see that she missed him every few days.I can't say she missed him everyday cuz that's apparently not true..   My poor 兄さん....  "-_____-||||


My Onee-san is a very selfish person.But she would put our family before her.Also,she has this demuric habit of excluding everyone except herself and the ones she love.She can't be in a relationship and so far,her longest record of being in a relationship is only a year and a half.Her shortest one is 3 days,
it's cuz she's one to easily get bored and eventually leads to annoyance.


Even so,Nii-san had proved a great improvement in her.When I first heard of him,I thought that maybe this guy could actually stand a chance with my sister.
Eheh,trust me,when it comes to my sister,I seldom pick the wrong answer. xP
But then,even if they have broken up,I trust that maybe someday somehow they will get back together.Frankly,I can't trust her to anyone except him right now. *sigh*


But still,it's way too early to trust her to anyone.Right now,she belongs with me,with this family,to herself.




Comments

  1. hahahaha. at least she improved~


    *waaaaaaaahhhhhh its ninoooooo (fangirl mode)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well,don't think dat's "improvement" of her's gonna last long tho.

    hehe~Nino's MINE! xP

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value