Thank God..^^"

Yooo~~ 
today's the day where we form 3 students get our PMR results!
 It was a long wait,but I suppose not long enough for me to finish my new book,"Cut".And it was worth waiting,since my result is,Alhamdulillah,straight A's~!! xDD
I didn't expect to get an A for Arabic since I've never got one before! Hahahaha~ xP but I guess Ustazah Norhayati made it all possible,she is the best teacher any student could ever have! and so is all teachers who have dedicated themselves to educate us throughout our 3 years! 
[Senseitachi o,tottemo arigatou gozaimasuu~~!!!!] xDDD 


I'll make a list of those I know with their results! be proud with what you have,for it is the proof of  all your hard work!
I'll start with my 'family',of course~ x3
Azwa(mama) - 8A's (I'm so happy for you,babe! I'll send a gift as soon as I can! x33)
Faqie(Princess) - 8A's (I'm so proud of you,bb~~!! Your present will arrive along with mama's okayy?? x33)


[from my class]
Zuhaili - 9A's
Syuhada - 9A's
Ain Mokhtar - 9A's
Farisha - 9A's
Bibi - 9A's
Kamerul - 8A's
Nukhriz - 8A's
Hazirah - 8A's
Amy(baby)(hahahaha~) - 7A's 
Syawal - 7A's
and so on..I can't put all of 32 students in one post,okay! Don't think it'll fit! hohoho~ x33
also,special apperances by....Azer and Syaf~~!!! jeng jeng jeng jeng jeng~~!!! xDD hehehehe~~~
Azer - 7A's
Syaf - 8A's


Please note that I'm not trying to embarass anyone by putting their results in my blog,I'm merely trying to  appreciate their hard works by posting it.Besides,there's a reason why my blog is called "Akima No Nikki",it means "Akima's Diary".So this is just the same like I'm putting it in my diary.No offence.^^


So,congratulations to everyone!! 
And please remember to work harder for our coming SPM~!!! xDD

Comments

  1. SPM decides everything. That's where it leads your life. Your decision at that time is your final call. Make sure not to screw it :3
    btw thanks for the mention

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I won't.I asked nii-san about the acceptance to the maktab they(my sis n him) attended,it sounded pretty scary...-____-"

    no probs~ xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value