Sayonara 2011~

Hey..New year's coming close around the corner,so that means,we're getting older,in which occasion I do not enjoy.Thinking that we get older every day makes me paranoid,like my sister. 
(-____-||||||)


Also,not only the new year and my brother's birthday are the only important occasion,the PMR result's coming close too..Dang,talking about it makes my stomach knots.If I get lower than 7A's my mom would so totally kick me from the house.At least that's what she told me.And I don't really mind if I deserved it either.Hahaha~ *sweaty laugh*  


Gah.I think I'm developing some kinda human-phobia here.Why can't some people accept that I want to be FRIENDS and ONLY FRIENDS,dammit! I don't even know why the fucking hell would anyone want to be friends with me! Like my sister said,"how in the world could anyone befriend you with your little foul mouth??".YOU tell ME,I don't know why either.


Then again,maybe it wasn't half as bad as it seems to be.I didn't ASK for anyone to fall for me,I'd probably asked the other way around tho.As much as it could drive me to become human-phobic,it could drive me to gain maturity as well.
You couldn't handle something you haven't experienced,no? So I suppose if I experience them,perhaps I'll find a way to prevent them.


Ah,I just lllloooovvveeee this stupid-but-inevitably-so-cute couple!!! x33
Even my sister agreed with me!!! and that is a tremendously huge impact because my sister has always hated these stupid couple-things~~
Nevertheless,I'll wait for the manga patiently!!! xDDD
[happy family scene]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value