mou ichidou,otanjoubi omedeto,Muzakkir!

O'TANJOUBI OMEDETO GOZAIMASU,BOKU NO OTOTO DE~!!

Preeeeetttttt~~~~!!!!! Aaaaaannddd CUT! Okay,that is all for today,goodbye~~!! xPP haha,really,that IS it.Just wanna do something rather than let it pass wastefully,this is his 13th birthday after all..which is coincidentally next to the day where we PMR students will get our result.
I'm surprised that I even remembered his birthday today since we always fight.The difference between my sister and I are 4 years and so is Muzakkir and Mukhlis.Muzakkir and I are the closest with 2 years difference.
There's nothing to celebrate anyway since he's away at my uncle's house in Kota Bharu with Mukhlis since last week.

Tomorrow has been confirmed that we PMR students are to receive our PMR results at school around 10 am,I think.Waa,hayai! Guess I have to wake up early tomorrow then.I don't look or sound nervous,do I? *sigh~*

I suppose whatever I get,I just have to take it like a man.Never mind that I'm not one.
(-____-")

Next year,being a 16 years old kid...Ugh,everytime I think of it makes me more depressed than thinking of the outcome of the PMR exam.Usually everyone welcomes the new year,wishing and hoping that it will bring more luck or money or profit or whatever there is to wish,but for me and my sister.....
[shivers]
Every new year,every birthday makes us paranoid.It strongly reminds us of how near we are to death and every day,every second counts.
Dad is a science teacher but he teaches PAI(Pendidikan Agama Islam) as well.From our opinion,dad has the highest credibility to be an ustaz rather than a science teacher...

Nevertheless,hope everyone will pray for each other for the best result.It's okay to grieve if you get bad results (except for zue,of course.) but remember to stand up later because as hard as it is for me to say,we still have a long way to go.
So I'll just say this,may Allah bless us all with all His love and mercy,for there is nothing we could do without His power.Amin~~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value