Haze

Mom said our country's been hit by haze and it's only a matter of time before it hits home 100%.She told me to not get outta house except for school and spesifically banned me from my lately routine cycling habit I picked up from Onee-san weeks ago.
Also,she ordered me to drink more mineral water to prevent small infections like coughs,sore throat and fever.And bathe more.
All of the orders above are given sternly and strictly because she knew those were none of my habits.Naturally,I drink when I'm thirsty and bathe when I feel like it.
Purely instinctional.
You can probably guess that if I don't feel like bathing or drinking,I won't until I do.The bathing part is  to clean haze particles that gets stuck on your skin or body during outside.Though I wonder if we can scrub it off with mere soap?
The good news is,it's also only a matter of time before school's closed due to it.Mom said it'll only last for a week or so,tho I don't really mind if it lasts a whole year.LOL
The global warming on Earth had gone pretty serious,huh?  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value