Taikutsu da! DDXX

yohhooo~~ minna genki desu kaa~~
ORE WA TAIKUTSU DAAAA~~~~   DDDXXX
seriously,being 17,people would think it's the epitome of youth.For me,it's more like the epitome of boredom.I'm just so bored.
Everything is so boring.Even doing homework is boring.The only thing that keeps me interested for only a moment is when I'm watching animes.I cried watching Gosick,laughed at certain times watching The World God Only Knows(if only I'd known it was a harem,I wouldn't have bothered.But I guess it's kind of a good omen since it's not half bad.) and had quite an adrenaline rush while watching Black Cat.
Reading gives that too,but only for such limited time.Once you've finished reading it,it became boring again.*sigh*

School has become impossibly more boring if it could get any further than it already has.People's reactions have become slightly more than bearable boredom,I've begun to care less and less.
If I were to say,this condition felt familiar from when I was 12 years old.I didn't care about anything other than myself and those that does not concerns me is not my problem.Mind you,I have not met Qie or Wa then.
My world was my own,and separates everything else from it.And,it seems,I've begun to 'return' to the way I was before.Of course,believe it or not,I've predicted this outcome few months ago.
To prove this,I saved a text of my predictions in my phone.
I observed,calculated,predicted,and foresaw almost every people I know around me.And now,I have nothing else to predict.
Tell you the truth,every day I kinda wished for an unexpected turn of event,be it an alien invasion,toy invasion,flying saucers,talking animals or at the very least,a newcomer into this rotten-bored of a sad,sad life.

I am bored.

Qie,Wa,what are you doing?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value