I..I totally can't believe you,Sarah..Why would you do so much for me?? I am the second part in your family,I'm not your siblings or your nearest cousins,because I'm your cousin-to-cousin.But you are so...Willing to sacrifice so much for me,even more than your own family...Why?? Sorry,but curiosity beats everything. Sometimes I wish you were older than me,cause you're way more matured than I am.If you were,then I would have no hesitation to express all of me to you.But since you are my kohai that means I have to show you a good example.Damn,your comment made me half cried.I was so touched...Frankly speaking ,no one have ever asked me that before...And I'm quite surprised that a kid a year younger than I am would asked me that..To be a guardian to the cage,is a hard job..Cause my angels may come later than they were suppose to come,or never at all...And it will be a burden to you,frankly,I'm quite heavy hearted to give you that key.. But,I thank you so much.....
Comments
Post a Comment