Finals LOL

Soooo... Today marks my first final term exam since I first rolled in to University! Yeay! The first paper was CTU081, Islamic Studies.
I can't tell whether I fucked up real bad or just bad but it might be somewhere along that line. LOL

I kinda don't care.

Hey, who's to say I didn't spend a night memorizing the textbook( with the notes in it)? Besides, I hold onto what my primary school teacher always say, never look back at the past paper once you're done. Look at the next paper instead.
Just to make sure you won't screw up twice. *grin*


Oh, I suppose I should tell Fabio that the word "babe" derives from the word "baby" and you don't actually call your friends that. Unless they're a special kind of friend. 
The one you go on romantic dates and have romantic feelings for. (ew.)

But then again, I'd have to go through the trouble of explaining him all of that so I thought, to hell with it. Not like it gives any meaning to either of us anyway.
It'd be like having The Talk with your parents. again. Ew.

It gets weird when he does it outta nowhere and there's no indication of a joking tone like Kei does. I mean, Kei and I flirt like shit and still we both know neither of us mean it.


I guess I was kinda depressed for the past few weeks.
Hey, no one said recovering is squeaky easy, okay.

In a way, I'm actually kinda glad for the finals.
It gets my mind off of things.
Gets me to focus on one thing which is not failing my ass. LOL

I can safely say that Mom has ruined everything that relates to arranged marriage tags for me. After all of that whoopdedoo with Kyo and Mom and MARRIAGE FOR GOD'S SAKE, I could not read a fanfic with an 'arranged marriage' tag and not kinda freak out a little.
Seriously, Mom.
Way to go to ruin my tags. *sigh*


Of course since I am a very independent brat and would not have anything of that sort decided without my say, the marriage talk is off for now.
FOR NOW.
It's like I'm in one of those horror movies and the killer is lurking somewhere in the dark, waiting its time to pounce. *shivers* 

I can't wait for my pseudo-date with Kei when I get back! xD
I've missed him so much, that little shit. ^^


I guess Kei is my closest guy friend now since all that shit with Kyo blew up in my face and Azusa is no longer in contact. LOL

Can't say the same for Fabio yet, though.
The guy smells fishy.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value