Scary Doll Face. That's a new one.

Actually, my physical outlook goes more to Derek than Stiles eventhough my personality practically screams STILES. I have this scary killer-on-loose face that makes people cower on sight. 

It happens. 
No shit.

 I get the ; 
“smile a bit! You look like you’re strangling someone with your hands and enjoying it and
“are you pissed off today?” and 
“why do you look like someone pissed in your coffee?” and
 the most common and original would be “omg I’m sorry please don’t kill me I’m too young/beautiful/rich/other adjectives to die”


Today I just got a new one. 
“Farah looks like a doll……. The scary one.” 

I can’t blame her really because I’m used to get those kinds of comments. Though I have to say that was the most near to a compliment about my physical than I have ever got to listen. Besides, the person –she’s my classmate, and, she’s got that naïve, sweet, lovable by everyone personality. 
And she is, in fact, loved dearly by everyone in my class.

And I don’t hold it against her or anything. I’m okay with her.

Personally, people who don’t know me will peg me immediately with Derek. The broody, grumpy, sourpatch of a creeperwolf. 
I don’t talk much and I glower, scowl, glare at pretty much everything that annoys me. 

Although I'm glad to pass the 'Eyebrows of Doom' thing. Pretty sure it wouldn't work for me.

But those who are close to me will know, that I have a sarcastic of a mouth, stupid humor, spastic limb coordination, and gives my affections freely as it would be taken. 

I’m annoying, awkward, insistent, bratty, and all that was gangly Stiles.  Although I may not be as smart as he is, I think I’m pretty much average.


I'm so used to get those kinds of comments that when some people says the opposite, I think they're making fun of me.

Like when a friend and a classmate confessed that they listed me as one of the top beauties in the class, what went through my mind was, 'yeah,yeah, make fun of my face will you. Not like I care. Personally I should be offended to be put along with the scheme for discrimination against women. These kind of lists is a discrimination against women about their physiques, you know.'

Now my sister would of course be the other way around.

She's too beautiful for her own good with her baby face and petite frame. I'm used to listen to her whines of several suitors every time we get together.
She looks like a people-person with the most charming charms.

But those who really know her can tell that she's frustrating, depressive, gloomy, a bit twisted, and a very complicated personality.
Of course I can say all of that since I practically grew up with her.


And, maybe this sounds too selfish of me, but, I like being one of two people who really knows her inside and out other than Mom and Dad.
I like being one of the little group of human beings that can pick up her tones and read between the lines.

*sigh* I know, I know. I have a bit of a sister-complex there.

Honestly speaking, I only put up the intimidating kill-on-sight front because... well, I am expected to. I tell rabid, vicious stories because I look like it.


They'd pop their eyes out if they see my fangirl version.

Giggling in love while reading fanfics.
Squealing and squeaking to no ends to romantic shounen-ai animes.
Smiling when reading a book.

People would think the world is coming to an end if I ever offer a consolation of sorts to a crying person. Though frankly, I'm quite clueless on that one.
I did say I don't know how to console a person.
My family isn't the kind that.. does that. So I've never got around to, y'noe, learn it or whatever.


Expectations suck.
But you know what sucks more?
Assumptions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value