Honestly, I'm Just 18!

Mom. 
What has gotten into you.
I SHALL NOT MARRY AT 18.

NO. JUST. NO.


It's so out of the question! And to my friend! 
Absurd! Are you trying to shorten my lifespan??? Ending my freedom at 18???
That's... That's almost cruel! D"X
I've only started my uni life and she's already telling me to get married! With a friend (whom I've rejected once, mind you!) of mine!

Mother...
have you been smoking crack?

Right now, I have no interest whatsoever in my love life. 
Nor any romance related stuff anyway. Just... zero.
Nothing. Nil. Nada. Zilch.

My behaviour is one thing for the guy to live with.
My disorder another thing.
To find a guy who could accept a PTSD burdened person with problematic attitude? 
I'm more likely to find One Piece and become the Pirate Queen.


But for Mom's sake, I promise I will ate least TRY to find this inexistent person.
.....
when I'm 25 above.

When I'm working and able to support my life as well as Mom's, Dad's, and my younger siblings. I refuse to be held back by some guy just because he so happens to be my so-called "husband"

If that person choose to have me in his life, then he will have to take me for who I really am. Broken, stubborn, fucked-up and all. Because I'm doing a lot just by opening up to him. For me, it doesn't matter what his past or how he's doing with his present.
Once I acknowledge him, I can accept him all.
I'm flexible.


But then again, what scars me is that what I give isn't always what I get.
They continue to stab and hurt me because they don't understand.
Because for them, what I gave was not enough.
Thus, I got hurt.


So.
If this non-existent person exist, surely I would have no doubt in deciding to live my life until I die with him.
You see why my second top on the list is INTELLIGENCE?
Because if he's not stupid, then he could understand.

He could accept.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value