One term down, one more to go.

We finished our last paper today. And with that, our first term of TESL Foundation has ended. But I'm pretty nervous about my coming MUET though.

My Speaking test is on 9th October, Thursday, a week after I get home.

It's compulsory that we pass a Band 4 to get into the Degree program. If we don't.... we'll have to apply for a Diploma and go through the same thing all over again. 
And, we have to pay back the earlier allowance. RM1,250.

But, I'll cross the bridge when I get to it. ^^


Right now, I just want to enjoy whatever it is I have. While I'm not being depressed and negative and shit. LOL

I'm going to BBW tomorrow!!!! xDD
Can't wait! Tomorrow's the last day, too. It's in Seremban. Pasaraya Rapid Seremban 2, if I'm not mistaken. It's an hour or so a trip by KTM from Padang Jawa to Seremban.

Mom put a limit of RM200.
I put a limit of no more than 20 books because unfortunately, I don't have enough space to cram them in my luggage.
Real pity though.


I've got a few plans for when I get back home! ^^
Got a few pseudo-dates with Kei, meet my beautiful daughter, have some quality father&daughter time, and other than that, just chillin' at home and spendin' the rest with family. Oh, and study for MUET too.

I really hope Mom doesn't bring up any more marriage proposals.


(-____-|||)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value