Lazy weekends~

Honestly I feel like there should be lots of work need to be done but soon as weekend morning (or afternoon) comes, I could remember nothing. Like a smoke.

I flip through my books, in case there was a note I missed somewhere but nope. Just study notes here and there and doodles all over the place.

I finished what I DO remember, Grammar and whatnot. But most of the others are group works and I sorta beginning to not like spending my weekends doing nothing. I mean, it's great to take a break once in a while but this has been going on for too many weeks.

I need work.

I reminded Amelia of our few presentations and make some plans. Much as I'd like to wrap things up myself, it's called a group work for a reason. Which is why I hate it.
Don't get me wrong, I love working with Amelia and Irene because they're pros. Work is work and they get that. No confusions, you know?


Unlike some of the others I've been saddled with. *roll eyes*
They keep alternating between doing work and stalking/OTP-ing with their "other halves". Air quotes there. It annoys me to no end.
Not saying that there's anything wrong with multitasking but come on. After you finish your shit I could not care less if he fucking proposed to you. Just get your shit done.

If they could give me a fab work even when they're doing something else that's fine with me but the thing is, they don't. And it's fucking annoying.

*sigh*

Oh, well. That's all in the past.

One more week till I go home with my uncle.
One more week to see Mom and Dad and my siblings.
It's only one day and a half because my travels consume up to 14 hours but it's worth it. I miss them so much. I was just feeling homesick a few days ago.


It'll be my first time coming home since the flood.
The urge to come home is greater when you've just survived a natural disaster.
Before, I've been away longer and I don't feel as much homesick.
But now.. I just want to go home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value