Piles and Piles and Piles...

At first it was just a random insta-follow, which reminds me, I should make mine private so that people would have to request my damn permission before following me. It's infinitesimally small, not quite worthy of other than a shrug and a "Meh."

Then the Grammar explorace. That's fate, can't quite argue with that and even if I did, can't really expect anything from it either. *shrug*

Now a FB request? 

You know, I feel like karma is making its merry way to bite a huge chunk of my butt right now. Slowly but surely, stalking around the premises like a entranced predator. 

I told you I don't like popular people.
The unnecessary attraction is rather unpleasant.

*sigh and facepalm* I hope this doesn't end like Akira. Or even start with the him.
I can't really afford the drama other than the absolute needed in Drama class right now. Which is still driving me to edge of depression.

The stage was never my place.
The light was never mine to hold.
I don't like them, and is quite content with not having them.
Thus the inept dislike of Drama class.

Each assignment practically have us OBLIGED to conquer the stage and be the sole attraction of attention. In which I made a face but managed to pass just as well.

This could be just my paranoid rat talking though, so I won't pay it much heed. Keep the rat in its cage, I'd quote from Stephen King. 'The rat', he calls it. Clay (Cell) called it 'The Panic Rat', like a monster lurking withing yourself.
He describes the panic as a rat, a pest that is set on holding his rational thoughts hostage and nibbling on his will to move forward. I really like Cell. 

My crush is disappearing, it seems.
I'm still quite fascinated by the guy and sometimes, I can't help the amusement. I can't say what I feel about the absent emotion though. I admire him, and up to a point, I took a liking to him, but it was only that.

Well, if there's a feeling I should say from that, I'd say it is relief.
My emotions regarding him is controlled, and no more than platonic.
I like control, when it comes to emotions.


Most times it helps to keep them in check and only reveal them in the truest sense when you are at your most comfortable mode. It makes your smile worthwhile.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value