Otousan sabishi kana... (=^=")

Mom went to Vietnam with few of my uncles and aunts, leaving Dad on babysitting duty of Mia and Mukhlis. I don't remember for how long, probably just a few days because I probably get this trait of constantly worrying over the house when being far away from her.

I suppose it explains his sudden sentimentality 2 nights ago on the family group whatsapp.
It was right in the middle of my final drama practice LOL.

Talk about the thing, I'm finally done and over with it. There's still one presentation called Reader's Theatre but that's a class performance so I wouldn't think about it too much. Next, we get to focus on the drama class's novel, Inspector Calls. Finally.

Ah, I just watched Tonari no Kaibutsu and yes, I know it's a shoujo anime. I was interested in it because of the heroine's character, Mizutani Shizuku. She reminds me of...well, me.
I used to be like that too.

Never caring about those of no concern to me, practically emotionless throughout elementary and middle high. Sonoko herself had graced me with the name "Expressionless" or when she's feeling sarcastic, "Robot". Up till the end of my high school.

my problem is that I hate people. Getting a social life is NOT the solution.
It was during the brief time I was with Luchia and Hanon that all of my emotions were pouring out like a normal human being. After that, it only got harder.

And now,I can control them quite well, I must say.
Only letting them show to whom I choose to.

Though I could control them enough in high school, most times I preferred to shut most people out for convenience. Proof?
I kept no further contact with them soon as I hauled out my ass from that hellhole. Of course, Kei being an exception.
Kawaii desho????
The anime was fun, to say the least. And entertaining. 
Yoshida Haru's level of stupidity (in common sense) is ridiculously unbelievable so it was pardoned as an entertainment. Long as you're not the receiving end.
I sometimes sighed on the behalf of Shizuku. *sigh* 

Kuroshitsuji : Book of Murder just got out!!!! xDDD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value