It wasn't worrying before the falling head-first but now it sorta is.

Hullo.

So there's this tiny tidbit I'm offering about the aftermath of my epic fainted-and-split-my-head-on-the-floor incident. It's been 5 days, and I've got these headaches, throbbing around my head, and it's gradually becoming more and more painful.
Is that normal?
Should I be worried?

I mean, if I hadn't had cracked my head on the floor I wouldn't even be the tiniest bit concerned about it but yeah, I just got my head cracked on the floor so the frequency of these headaches are kinda making me edgy.
Maybe I should've taken Dad on that offer about the hospital bit after all.
Get my head checked.
Physically, of course.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value