I have two names(in real world),which one is better??

Hi.Wondering why I can post now? hehehe,it's becuz the exam's over..Finally,relief overwhelms me...xDDD My post this time concerns my name.In real world people,real world.My names in the comic world doesn't count!! xOOO

Okay,My full name is Wan Nur Farah Husna bt Wan Yahya rite? Some people call me "una" while some with "farah".Usually I don't mistakes people who calls me with a fixed calling,but then one of my friends keep changing my name calling.She's confused whether to call me "una" or "farah" and there are times she called me "una" and there are also times when she called me "farah" until me myself is confused.I used to catogerise people who calls me "una" and those who calls me "farah".

People who calls me "una":family,relatives,close friends,childhood friends,and the girls in the 3B1 class.

People who calls me "farah":students in SMIP etc;(fazer,faqie,azwa,dayah,ming2,yu-senpai,bro hafiz,teachers,senpais and lots others) and the boys in the 3B1 class except for Kamerul for he is my childhood friend,so he's in the upper category.
[Fluffy giddiness~ (^V^)]

Seriously,I have many nicknames.many nicknames.But just choosing either one of my real name isn't that hard.Just choose one and stick with it! Gaaahhh~~~!!! xPPP

P/S:please comment about this.I seriously need someone's opinion rite now. -___-

Comments

  1. LOLOLOLOLOL. una n farah? lol. im in da same condition too. CLOSE peeps , friends n relative people call me 'sarah'. and 'Amirah or Maisarah' are usually called by my male-friends. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah but u don't usually have problems with these kind of cheesy stuff..T___T

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup . i never had one . kekekeke . why ? did u got any problems 'cause of the name-calling? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. mostly... other than confused,i seem to always mistaken with someone else..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value