nee-san otomadachi~~ >3>3

Great news!!!! Nee-san no otomodachi came for a vacation to our house! She brought two of them,and they came from Beaufort,Sabah! One is called "kak Saba" and the other one's called "kak Jai".I like them! xDD
Kak Saba is so like me! Today cikzi(my aunt) asked us out to KB Mall and eventhough today I had tuition classes,I skipped! We spent half the day at the KB Mall and when we were at the food junction,kak Saba and I unconciously bought the same ice-cream and the same lollipop! Seems like we had some chemistry huh? x333
Kak Jai is also very friendly and humourous! She's very easy to talk to and it's like we're a classmates rather than the little sister of their classmate~! xPP
And the great news is,they're staying the whole week!!! xDD yeaayyyyy~~~!!!!! Come to think of it,I think I'm almost as the same height as they are...-__-
I don't really look like I'm a fifteen years old kid,am I??? =PP

Comments

  1. Nope you not really look like a 15 years old girl
    Hehehehe just kidding, you just look mature that's all

    ReplyDelete
  2. really?? do I look mature for my age??? wow,i get so many comments like that lately...
    -__-|||

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value