Again?

This is the second time this month I cried.
I've been crying a lot lately,is it puberty?? Hahaha~

Well,I suppose it's normal..
I miss Wa and Qie and my guys.Wa and Qie especially.
I write diaries,though not so often.I try my best to keep it up-to-date.
Writing is a way for me to remember.
The same way drawing is.Sometimes I draw incidents that I want to remember so that I won't forget.Like a picture.
A photo.
Sometimes it's just my wishes.

When I read back that green diary Wa and Qie had bought for me 4 years ago,I couldn't help but cry.
I've gotten the hang of crying alone now.
It hurts,as usual,but it doesn't matter.I just want to cry,that's all.

The happy memories,with Wa and Qie made me thought of them.I couldn't bother them now,in the middle of the night.
I knew how Qie's temper when disturbed from her sleep and Wa never keeps her phone near her when she goes to bed.
Even after 4 years,I remember their habits as if we were still together every night,me telling them stories before bed.

It made a huge difference with the friends I have here.
Of course,both have their own advantages and disadvantages.In fact,few of them had started to understand me.
Even just a little bit.
I don't have to understand them well since they are so awfully easy to read.It's like their every thoughts was written on their foreheads.The only thing's obvious about me is my mood.
The changing aura.Hahahaha~

When I cry,my mind wanders to four existences.
1.my Creator,of course.Allah S.W.T.
2.my sister,Onee-san.
3.my best guy,Azer.
4.a reliable friend,Syaf.
I don't need to bother Nee-san,Azer and Syaf with my petty problems.
They've had enough on their heads already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value