Hebi.Which means "snakes".(T__T)

Hye.
Today felt good.Nee-san had me hooked up on 'Glee' and honestly,once I'm hooked,I'm hooked for life.(-w-)
Tho we had addmath paper 1 today,the song "Raise Your Glass" sung by Blaine a.k.a Darren Criss keep playing in my head.
Can't get it out.(^^")
I wrote the lyrics that I remembered on a piece of paper.Which Kei(not real name) saw and asked me to sing it for him.
I don't mind,since Kei is a good friend.It's his birthday in the next two days too so I might as well give him a head start.

Muzakkir's home today.
And to Dad's astonishment,he brought a snake with him.A real live snake.y'noe,a reptile that had no legs and it hisses and slithers.THAT snake.
It was cute,I admit.And he can keep it if he wants to.But I ain't havin' it eating/biting/choking my cats.
The snake wasn't venomous,not to humans,at least.
Dad had me researched it.It's scientific name is Chrysopelea and it's the kind that flies.Not literally fly,like,jump from one tree to another.
Oh c'mon,you guys watch Animal Discoveries rite? 

Nee-san went to KB Mall with Mom today and bought 3 new books to the stock.Tho she only got one out of four she was looking for,it was good enough.
The one she wanted,
Dearly Departed by Lia Habel:

And the other two which was picked out of sheer instinct,
Wake by Amanda Hockins:

And Wrecked by Anna Davies:



 Finally,a new book! xD
Just what I wished for the last few days! xD
Thank God! x3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value