WeEeEeEeEeEeeeEEE~~~!!!!!! xDDDDD

Hello people! xD
I'm in a very super duper good mood lately,even with final exam's 'round the corner.xP
Why? 
Because Qie and Wa have been contacting me a lot lately!
It was on one nite when I suddenly received Qie's message.And right when my mind flashed her name,too! LOLLL~~!! xDD
Since then,we've been contacting each other on regular basis now~ x33

Now that I think of it,we haven't contacted each other at all this year.(=^=")
But one sad news.
Wa have got herself a BOYFRIEND.(O______o) *shock*
Well,if I say I don't mind that's OBVIOUSLY a lie 'cause I DO mind.
Tho Azer and Qie have assured me that the guy is nice and all,I couldn't bring myself to trust it.

*sigh* 
As long as she's happy and nothing bad happens to her,I guess that's the best I could hope for. 
Besides,Qie's there and I relied on her to watch out for her "mother".
That made me feel better.Because Qie's twices violent than I am.Hahaha~ (-v-)
Anything happens to my "wife",he's a dead meat.(T_____T)

Also,I made a story.It's called "Delinquent X Delinquent".
Well,the title says it all.(-3-)
A delinquent who fell in love with another delinquent.It's ridiculous to make a story when I'm about to sit my final exam,I know.*rolls eyes*
But ideas seem to come rushing to my head when I'm happy and content.Especially when Qie and Wa's presence hover around me solidly.^^

Onee-san,I miss you! Terribly.(TT^TT)
COME HOMEEEE~~!!! 
Mom and Dad are putting pressures on me about my studies and I'm trying very hard to keep my head high here!
I know you're not comfortable at home and how it makes you feel but..Well,I miss you.I know it's selfish to ask you to come home despite knowing how you feel but I REALLY MISS YOU!!!!
*sob*sob*
Please don't hate me. (TTMTT)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value