BOREDDDDDDD~ (=_________=)

Ahhhhhhh~~~~
My daily life is so boring.(=^=)

Minus the new things we learn at school,everything is boring.
I want a good tour to a good bookstore for a good book.Scratch that,I need a good tour to a good bookstore for a good book.
At least,it could get me away from the world for a while.(-^-)*siggghhhhh*

Since my beloved songs are gone,my head seems to think about useless stuffs! The books at home kept me calm for a while but it doesn't work cause I already knew the plot and all.*sighh*
I wanna watch animes.A good 'ol fluffy heartwarming cute anime.Like One Piece movies or Bleach movies or FMA movies or anything that could distract me.
Broadband lines are slow,it's impossible to watch it on9 when I couldn't even open the Youtube vids.
AHHHHHHH WHERE'S HOMEWORK WHEN YOU NEED THEM?! (>0<)/
Maybe I can do revision.Exam's 'round the corner anyway.(It's not "can",it's "should" you idiot.)

Bah.
Sir said there would be lots of kids from our class is gonna go down to other classes and that if we do nothing to change it,we'll get our butts kicked(well,he didn't say that literally but I can hear the tone in his words...).
Onee-saaaaaaaannnnn,come home quickly~~~!!! DDDXXX
I'M DEAD BOREDDDD~~~!!!!! DDDDDXXXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value