It'll be over.(-____-)

O-kay.
December's running out 
and soon I won't have time as to even consider turning my way to the PC.
I guess homework's not an option 'cause I discarded them as soon as holiday started anyway  but for the sake of my teacher's heart,I'd just fill whatever I can.LOL
I warned them to never give homeworks on final year's holiday.Beats me.
It's been a while since my last surf on the Internet.xP

Anyway,we got back from KL a few days ago.
Nee-san got what she came for.Most of 'em.She didn't get "Lullaby",the sequel of "Wake" but then,we'd get it another time.
That,I'm sure.There's bound to be another time.

Meanwhile,I got "True Believer" by Nicholas Sparks like I said I would,"Gone,gone,gone","Little Sister" by Lucy Dawson,and Pseudonymus Bosch 5th book,"You Have To Stop This"
On the other hand,I've read both Firelight sequels,Vanish and Hidden and they are awesome with capital A.xD
Also,I've just finished Dearly Beloved and both of us are 100% sure there's more to come.What the hell could Lia Habel be thinking?
I mean,it's great that Nora and Bram got married in the end but the mysteries are still unsolved! I fervently hope there's a next book.
'Cause there aren't any names at the back of the book,either.(T^T")
Next time we visit a bookstore,we're getting Roald Dahl's collections and the rest of Pseudonymus Bosch's works.
and Lullaby too. :P

I got a few comic books too.Just out of interest.
New Year's coming 'round the corner and honestly,I'm not as much scared as I am nervous.
Thinking that next year would be our last in high school...
It gave me both jitters and sparkles.
Jitters that I'm leaving my youth behind-as I'd once prevail how I freakin' don't wanna grow up.
Sparkles that I'm finally leaving that crap full lot of piece of shit to history.
That school,I mean.
One thing I know,it won't be on my list of memory.
For the friends I'd made in that place,I'll remember you guys,tho.

After all this,it'll be over.^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value