MPH,here we come!! XDD

Mom's graduating from her OUM next week.
The graduation ceremony took place at PWTC,KL.(or so I think.I don't really remember the venue.-_____-|||)
And I heard one of the biggest bookstore in the country(or in the world.I dunno.Meh.),MPH Bookstore is nearby.
That,is Nee-san and mine's goal.
We've been looking forward to that moment for weeks now! xD

Just thinking about the books we could find there makes my heart leaps with excitement! xPP 
Nee-san had her list,of course.
The ones I knew on her list was the sequel of 'Dearly Departed','Dearly Beloved'.And the sequels of 'Firelight'.
Sequels of 'Wake','Wrecked' and 'Carrier of the Mark' are still unknown to this country.I mean,like,they're already published in another country but it seems like they hadn't reached here yet.
I hope they get here soon.(=v=)

Me?
I just take whatever my hands could reach.Hehe.
Kidding~ ;P
I'd get whatever gets my lightbulbs on.Maybe some Nicholas Sparks,or some new authors I hadn't even heard of.
Some comic books too.^^
Of course,all of that needs money.
Well,when else I'm gonna empty my pocket,huh? xPP
For the sake of books! xDDD

Just a few more days to go!
(>v<)/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value