Mwuuaaarrrrggghhhh~~~~ \(=0=)/

Gah.
It's December already. -____-||||
Damn.
Don't feel like starting school.
Nononononononononononono~~~~ D"x
Feels like sleeping a long dream.
And obviously one I don't wanna wake up from.(T____T)
What're ya lookin' at? I've always been a lazy brat.Hmph! (=^=)-o

I miss Qie,Wa and Azer soooo much!! Dx
I was supposed to go to KB and meet Qie,then we'd plan a surprise together for Wa at her house..We had it all planned out..*sigh*
But then,because of some...well,technical problems,I couldn't go there.
Qie must be so dissapointed..
She was so ecstatic about my visit for months..(TT^TT)
My poor baby..

Maybe I'd take a car license next year and drive there myself.It's a long shot,I know.But I'd take anything considered by now.
I just missed them so much.
At the very least,I'd love to meet them before we graduate from high school.I don't want to leave my high school life without any memories of them.
My most beloved and precious persons in my life.
We didn't even have any pictures to keep..No mementos..
Just memories in our hearts.

Ah,yes,Azer had a gf.
I didn't know! Or possibly,didn't remember.Hehe~ xP
Uhh,maybe it's too late for this (2 months too late,you idiot.) but congratulations,Azer~!! xDD
Just remember to study,ok?? ;P
Oh yeah,buy me some souvenirs when you're in Singapore! xd
Tata~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value