Rain

Hey guys.

It's practically raining cats and dogs out there and water's rising dangerously quick to warning level at my house.

It's cold.

I like it. xD

The best time to just wrap myself in my blankie with a hot cocoa(tho it's just milo,actually.Haha~) and read a book.^^
I'm sure Qie's doing the exact same thing right now.Minus the book part.She doesn't actually read other than comics.
Usually I wake around 10 but in this kinda weather,I found myself waking up around 12.Great.My face's gonna swell up like a balloon from that.
Even in the evening,it feels like 7 in the friggin' morning.

The cold reminds me of Christmas songs.Not because now's Christmas season 'cause we don't celebrate this holiday.
Songs like Baby,it's cold outside sung by Kurt and Blaine in Glee.I dunno the original singers and it's a duet.
Nee-san and I sing this together 'cause,y'noe,it's a duet.It has to be sung by two person and as you know it,I took Kurt's part while she Blaine's.



It's really flirty,right? Gosh,Blaine.You can be so clueless sometimes.*roll eyes*
This is in season 2,in the A Very Glee Christmas episode.

Ahh,the rain's keep on falling..
Oh,congratulations to Sarah for her straight A success in PMR.See? I told you you'll be fine.Keep up the good work,cuzzin.^^
The rain makes me sleepy.
I'm gonna take a nap.

G'nite,y'all.
x) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value