Moments when I forget x)

yeah,yeah,I know it's my third post 'bout how this year's gonna end and how I freakin' don't wanna go back to that holy piece of shit school and how next year's gonna be hell but honestly,it's 4 more days to that day so I'm gonna whine and freak all I want until that freakin' hell of day alright?

Thankfully,my whines and freaks usually ends no more than a minute after they starts.I change according situations,remember?
The go-with-the-flow type.
Tho mostly it's because I'm easily distracted.
Hehe~ 
I was bummed when I started this post 'cause I was thinking 'bout school then as soon as my focus strayed to something else entirely,my mood changed almost immediately.
Depends on the stuff,that is.
And I've just read the most fluffy,heart-warming,lovey-dovey,teeth-rotting sweetness Klaine fanfics so that got me grinning non-stop and tears brimming my eyes.

And there was that FB fics! omg,I seriously totally cracked up on that one. xD
What was it called? Ahh,The Misadventures Of Facebook.
All the time while listening to whatever songs I had in my godforsaken brother's PC.My original playlist was long gone since my lappy was stolen.
It was practically shit having to download all the songs I can remember back.

Well,it's late.
Nee-san and I are the only ones home today 'cause the rest went to some hot spring resort at Machang.It was a tempting offer but I was too lazy to work it up.
You know when you're alone...Chores to do..Cats to feed..Rooms to clean..All that junk.
Mom'll be furious if she found out things hadn't changed as she left them.Again.
Ha-ha.
'kay,y'all.
Bye~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value