Eidul Fitr, 2 days to come

It's the end of Ramadhan, and opening to Syawal.
And Eidul Fitr is 2 days to come.

Thankfully, this year's celebration is less fussy than the years before.
We have Grandma with us at our home so we don't have to travel back to the village and Dad's side of the family should be gathering on the second day of Eid so we have the first day to ourselves. Our own private Eid celebration with our family. ^^

Mom had given up on dragging me through stores to find some dresses, thank God for that, and conceded my point of only rummaging through countless clothes in the cupboard. Of course, she had to put restrictions. Else we all know I'm gonna end up wearing jeans and shirt on Eid and won't that be tragic for them. (o^o)

Onee-san and baby bro are home for a week for Eid. And my friends, Fabio, Kei, Kyo, and some of the others would be back in town too. I hope we'd have time to hang out some time.

I can't wait to see them. xD

We hadn't keep in touch much, since Fabio and Kei are working their asses off at their respective colleges and Kyo and I only meet up from time to time though we have good relationship.
Things are still quite awkward with Kei, I don't know how to address that. I guess I have to leave it to time to fix things. Whether or not it could be fixed, who knows?

Minutes before, baby bro just casually asked me as he drums his fingers on the keyboard, 

bro: hey, sis. When you're gonna find yourself a boyfriend?

and I spluttered, the question took me by surprise.

me: w-what?! who taught you that?! a-and why ask me, I'm the second sister! you should ask Onee-san before me!

Onee-san: I'm out of the question! Don't drag me into this, dweeb!

me: what a ridiculous question! it's RIDICULOUS!

and just went to take a warm shower.
Holy crap, that surprised the crap outta me.

I don't mind dating, honestly. I just couldn't find the time or the energy to give a damn about another person romantically besides myself right now. It's too much.

I'm sure someday I'll be a decent human being to give love as much as the other guy does but right now, I've got too much shit on my own I gotta wade through and I don't want to drag anyone else through that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value