Sickly Timing

Hello.

So, news. I'm down with fever the night of the first Eid and yes, what perfect timing it is to fall victim to bacteria frolicking around in my bloodstream. It started like it always does. 
A sore throat like I just swallowed lots of sandpaper.

I went out to Grandma's house just as well yesterday, wearing a plain black robe and shawl. I felt well enough but by night, everything crashed down like an airplane shot and spiraling down to its doom. My head felt like a giant carnivorous gnome was using it as a chew-toy and every part of my body ached and ached to no end.
I felt like an 80 year old instead of 19 year old.

Of course, to make matters worse, the fucktard decided it was the best time to take Onee-san's car for a spin or something while I slept like the dead in my room from noon till dark. By the time I woke up, Onee-san was glaring at me like I just pawned off her firstborn to some dark witches. Apparently she blames my unconsciousness to be the reason her car was taken. It seems my health didn't appear to be worthy of her concern.
Well. It was nice to know.

*shrug*
Though I'd like to ask, even if I WAS awake, what does she think I could've done?
The only thing I COULD do was call Mom and her. That's it.

But, it is of no matter.
What she thought was her business.

It's the 2nd day of Eid, and I still feel like shit. Though my head feels significantly better, it was replaced with the hacking cough splintering my throat and chest. Also, when I sneeze, the shittiness increases by 20%. Isn't that just splendid.

Fabio said he might make plans with Kyo to visit me today, but I'm not sure whether I should put up a front and dress like nothing is wrong with the world or hide nothing and let my true feelings of general crappiness be exposed to see. 
I don't like to hide with my friends, but more often than not, they prefer the sweet illusion of lies than the blunt truth I associate my personality with. 

Other than Amelia and Irene, I daren't say I've been 100% truthful to the rest.
It was by their choice, obviously.


I didn't choose to lie, or evade the truth from them.
They chose to see the offered illusion on my left hand rather than the masked truth on my right.

*sigh*
I'm tired.
I'll spend the rest of the day at home and rest.

P/S: It's Amelia's 19th birthday today. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value