It Doesn't Matter,does It?

It doesn't matter.I'm fine.

Anything doesn't matter anymore.It's -this- is not angst or anything like that,I'm way over that now.Teenage thing doesn't suit me anymore.Isn't that's what growing up is about? Like clothes.You buy the ones that fits and over time,they won't anymore.You buy new clothes that fits you better.

I guess I'm on my own now.Of course I've seen it coming,despite my strong belief that we'll always be together,that we will each move on with our lives.We make our own decisions now,what we want and what we could and should have.

There's the easy decisions and the hard ones.

Taking the easy way may seem a pathetic exit but it's awfully convenient.Wallowing is so troublesome and it's psychologically proven dangerous to mental and physical health.I've always preferred to quickly move on with things that upsets me.
What's the use dragging it out,right? No use torturing yourself for no good reason.It's a waste of time and,it's not like we have a lot to begin with.

Everybody knows -or should,anyway- that it's the little things that really matters.

Time is ALWAYS of the essence.

Now,I have quite a lot of time for myself.I'm starting a new routine and give myself something to work on,just to hash out the laziness that had been partying in my bones since SPM ended.
Not to mention,I heard that the date for the result had been quickened.The first time I thought it was supposed to be around the end of March but now it's the end of February.I just hope it doesn't fall on my birthday because that would suck a lot.
I don't want to actually remember my 18th birthday as the weeping day whether of miserableness or happiness. *shudders* God forbid.

I don't know exactly when I started to not care for the concerns of people in my life but I am so glad it turned up.I want to lose this..thing,I became after all those years in SMK TM1.I don't like it and I want it gone from my life,forever.
It's absolutely useless.

The very reason I don't do those things AT ALL.
That's why I'm glad that nothing matters anymore.
It doesn't matter.

That's right,it doesn't matter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value