Creeped Out

I suppose it wasn't wise to read horror stories late at night but in my defense,it was tagged as humor and the title was almost the same as the one Ryan Higa vlogged on YouTube.The 'Things Not To Do In A Horror Movie' one.

And also in my defense,most normal people are normal to get scared when they're alone reading horror thingies and despite I'm not as normal as everyone else,I'm still pretty close.To normal,I mean.

And I shut the laptop very quick when I realized I was getting scared.Well,creeped.I'm not ashamed to admit that I get scared sometimes quite easily.
Especially when I'm alone.
I'm not ashamed about most things that people gets ashamed of others knowing,like embarrassing facts or moments or personal fears.Even if people know and tease me about it,I'd just blink dully and said,"So?".

Sometimes.There's a first for everything,right?

The stories were in fact,funny and I laughed at a bit of them but still,the talk of stalking and killing people with saw,axes,butcher knives,rakes,and other gore weapons at midnight tend to give you ideas.Seeing that I have quite vivid imaginations,the ideas were,let's say,goosebumps-raising.

And see,going to bed was hard because of the *cough* vivid *cough* imaginations and thoughts swirling around in my head and I was really scared so I hid under my blanket and focused on my breathing.

In.Out.In.Out.In.Out.In.Out.In.Out.In.Out.
Okay.I'm doing good. 

Suddenly,my mind popped Syaf's name.I don't know,maybe it's because I think of him as safe or something.It's like,in my mind,he has the word 'SAFE' in a big sign hovering on his head.Maybe it's because he's the most level-headed and down-to-earth guy I knew in my life.
Then I quickly snapped out of it by slapping myself hard and chanted "gotobed" until I fell asleep.I was so glad when Dad woke me up the next morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value