Hallucinations are Awesome despite being Worrisome symptoms

Everything in here is off-records.Nothing I say or do can or will be held against me because of the medically proven unstable state of mind(and body).Basically saying,I'm on mood swings so yeah,I'm unstable so piss off haters,yeah?

I couldn't sleep last night,damn I didn't mean to make the coffee that strong.I thought the effect wouldn't stay as long if I drink it earlier.Clearly wrong.

I fussed and turned in my bed,shutting my eyes tightly as if it would somehow let me sleep.Finally,I opened them and sigh loudly.No shit,man.

I stared at the ceiling,the windows,the mirror which was hugely scary in the dark due to many inceptions from horror stories and settled for a gaze at our beloved book rack.I love staring at it when I can't sleep.Every book I see makes my mind automatically tell their stories like bedtime stories you tell kids to go to sleep.

Suddenly I heard popping sounds.One,two,three,four,five.
My body went rigid at the immediate thought of intruder in my head.I glanced around and when I saw no shadows or outlines,I dragged my blanket up to my chin.
I heard them again,smaller this time.One,two,three,four,five.

My heartbeat raced and I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.
I closed my eyes and desperately wished for sleep.
For once,it worked.

I woke up at nine in the morning,all thoughts forgotten other than the screaming need for caffeine.God,that thing's gonna kill me someday.


Something to cheer the day~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value